A lot has changed in the past few weeks and many people are struggling. Working remotely can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be.
Learn how to adapt and flourish with our new workshop, Thriving in Our Remote World. This invaluable 2-hour workshop provides practical tips for adjusting to this new environment, being productive in a remote world, taking care of your mental health, and collaborating with your co-workers and teams. Learn how to work remotely with your colleagues, how to have engaging team events and meetings, how to adjust for the reality of different situations, and how to take this time to level up your skills to make yourself even more valuable in the future. Sign-up now to start thriving remotely.
In this Dynamic Workshop You’ll Learn:
- How to Set Up Your Workday and Workspace
- How to Protect and Nurture Your Mental Health
- How to Support Your Colleagues
- How to Lead Teams and Hold Events Remotely
- How to Use this Time to Up Your Skills and Flourish
The Tools, Tips, and Methods You’ll Learn Will Enable You To:
- Become more efficient and productive by taking advantage of the differences between working at home and working in an office
- Become a better employee, colleague, and team leader by learning to navigate and lead in a remote world
- Make the most of this time to learn new skills, and emerge stronger and more capable than you’ve ever been by understanding the skills that will be most valued in the future
You’ll Walk Away With:
- Proven techniques to be productive whether working alone or in a hectic environment
- Tools to improve productivity and focus
- Practical ways to engage your colleagues and teams
- Techniques for leading and facilitating in a remote world
- Tested and approved tools and apps to guide your day
- A view into what skills will be most needed in the future
To start start thriving, sign up today!